The SWOT analysis diagram in PowerPoint format includes four slides. Firstly we have the SWOT template in two formats. Secondly we present SWOT matrix in the other two formats. As the same diagram PowerPoint template series, you can also find our Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Venn diagram, Data Mining, Machine Learning, cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence and BlockChain PowerPoint templates.
The SWOT analysis PowerPoint templates include four slides.
Slide 1 and 2, SWOT analysis templates.
Firstly SWOT analysis (or SWOT matrix) is a strategic planning technique used to help a person or organization identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats related to business competition or project planning. Then SWOT matrix is intended to specify the objectives of the business venture or project and identify the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving those objectives. Finally Users of a SWOT chart often ask and answer questions to generate meaningful information for each category to make the tool useful and identify their competitive advantage.
SWOT chart aims to identify the key internal and external factors seen as important to achieving an objective. SWOT matrix groups key pieces of information into two main categories:
- Internal factors — the strengths and weaknesses internal to the organization
- External factors — the opportunity and threat presented by the environment external to the organization
Slide 3 and 4, SWOT template.
Strengths and weakness are frequently internally-related in swot chart, while opportunities and threats commonly focus on the external environment. The name is an acronym for the four parameters the technique examines in SWOT sample:
- Strengths: characteristics of the business or project that give it an advantage over others.
- Weaknesses: the business characteristics that place the business and project at a disadvantage relative to others.
- Opportunities: external elements that the business and project could exploit to its advantage.
- Threats: elements in the environment that could cause trouble for the business project.
For detailed info on SWOT sample, please refer to Wikipedia.
Aspect Ratio: Standard 4:3
Click the blue button to download it.
Download the 4:3 Template
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 16:9
Click the green button to download it.
Download the 16:9 Template