The 13 Canada province map PowerPoint deck includes 14 maps, with one slide of Canada map with 13 Provinces and Territories; the remaining slides are for the 10 Provinces and three Territories. The projected coordinate reference system is web Mercator called WGS 1984 / Pseudo-Mercator, used by Google maps.
Slide 1, Blank map of Canadian provinces and territories
Canada map is composing of 13 Provinces and Territories. If you want to use shapes of individual Province, please select from the Province slide instead of picking it from the whole Canada slide and amplifying it, resulting in outlines not in line with professional style. Or you can check the Canada map with capitals, US and Canada map, US, Canada and Mexico map.
Slide 2~11, ten province map of Canada.
- Alberta province is located in western Canada with the province of British Columbia, Saskatchewan, the Northwest Territories and the U.S. state of Montana as neighbors. Edmonton is the provincal capital while Calgary is the largest city.
- British Columbia province is the westernmost province of Canada, located between the Pacific Ocean and the Rocky Mountains with the neighbors including the American state of Alaska, Washington, Idaho, and Montana, Canadian Yukon Territory, the Northwest Territories, and the province of Alberta.
- Manitoba is the central province of Canada with neighbors including Ontario, Saskatchewan, the territories of Nunavut and Northwest Territories, together with the US states of North Dakota and Minnesota.
- New Brunswick is one of three Maritime Provinces on the east coast of Canada with neighboring Quebec and the US state of Maine.
- Newfoundland and Labrador is the most easterly province of Canada with Quebec as bordering province.
- Nova Scotia is one of Canada’s three Maritime Provinces, and one of the four provinces that form Atlantic Canada with the Atlantic Ocean is surrounding from all sides.
- Ontario is one of the 13 provinces and territories of Canada with neighboring Manitoba, Quebec and the U.S. state of Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York.
- Prince Edward Island is consisting of the island of the same name, and several much smaller islands with Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia peninsula and New Brunswick as neighbors
- Quebec is one of the thirteen provinces and territories of Canada, its neighbors are including Canadian provinces of Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick and the U.S. states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and New York.
- Saskatchewan is a prairie and boreal province in western Canada with Alberta, Northwest Territories, Manitoba, and Nunavut, the U.S. states of Montana and North Dakota as neighbors.
Slide 12~14, three Territories of Canada.
The 3 Canadian territories are Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon.
- Northwest Territories is for a federal territory of Canada. Nunavut, Yukon, British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan are neighbors.
- Nunavut is the newest, largest, and northernmost territory of Canada. Northwest Territories, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Labrador and Ontario are neighbors.
- Yukon is the smallest and westernmost of Canada’s three federal territories with British Columbia, Saskatchewan, the Northwest Territories and the U.S. state of Montana as neighbors.
For other interesting maps, pls visit our ofomaps.com
[sociallocker]Aspect Ratio: Standard 4:3
Click the blue button to download it.
Download the 4:3 Template
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 16:9
Click the green button to download it.
Download the 16:9 Template[/sociallocker]