Terms & Conditions
You are free to:
- Use — make any necessary modification(s) to our PowerPoint templates to fit your purposes, personally, educationally, or even commercially.
- Share — any page links from our website with your friends through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — you can give appropriate credit like Templates from yourfreetemplates.com to our site, and indicates if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licencor endorses you or your use.
- NoDerivatives — if you remix, transform, or build upon the material; you may not distribute the modified material.
No additional restrictions — you may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You are not allowed to:
- Upload any of our PowerPoint templates, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, your website or content share ones like Slideshare, Scribd, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google+ etc.
- Offer them for redistribution or resale in any form without prior written consent from com.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our Templates, modified or unmodified. All Templates are property of yourfreetemplates.com.
For students in universities, you are free to use our maps or templates in your thesis or papers will be published in scientific journals. Please don’t send emails for those questions and you will not get any response.
Other maps or templates not in this website
Please don’t send emails for any other free maps or templates not publish on this site, if you are for commercial purpose and do have the budget, it is smart for you to purchase our customized service at competitive price.
Limits on Commercial application
Last updated: Sep 1, 2019