The McKinsey 7S Framework Template in PowerPoint format includes four slides. Firstly we have the McKinsey 7S Framework diagram. Secondly we present McKinsey-7S-Framework in hard or soft effects. In the end it is the objectives of McKinsey 7S Framework. As the same diagram PowerPoint template series, you can also find our Marketing mix, Social media marketing, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, SWOT Analysis, Venn diagram, Data Mining, Machine Learning, cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence and BlockChain PowerPoint templates.
The McKinsey 7S Framework PowerPoint templates include three slides.
Slide 1 McKinsey 7S Framework or 7Ss templates.
Firstly The McKinsey-7S-Framework is a management model developed by well-known business consultants Robert H. Waterman, Jr. and Tom Peters in the 1980s. Secondly this was a strategic vision for groups, to include businesses, business units, and teams. Thirdly The 7 Ss are structure, strategy, systems, skills, style, staff and shared values. Finally Whatever the type of change – restructuring, new processes, organizational merger, new systems, change of leadership, and so on – the model can be used to understand how the organizational elements are interrelated, and so ensure that the wider impact of changes made in one area is taken into consideration.
Slide 2 McKinsey 7S Framework or the Seven Interdependent Elements.
The basic premise of the model is that there are seven internal aspects of an organization that need to be aligned if it is to be successful
Hard Elements can be described as followed.
- Strategy – Purpose of the business and the way the organization seeks to enhance its competitive advantage.
- Structure – Division of activities; integration and coordination mechanisms.
- Systems – Formal procedures for measurement, reward and resource allocation.
Soft Elements can be described as followed.
- Shared Values
- Skills – The organization’s core competencies and distinctive capabilities.
- Staff – Organization’s human resources, demographic, educational and attitudinal characteristics.
- Style – Typical behavior patterns of key groups, such as managers, and other professionals.
Slide 3 McKinsey 7S Framework objectives
- Improve the performance of a company
- Examine the likely effects of future changes within a company
- Align departments and processes during a merger or acquisition
- Determine how best to implement a proposed strategy
For detailed info on McKinsey-7S-Framework, please refer to Wikipedia.
Aspect Ratio: Standard 4:3
Click the blue button to download it.
Download the 4:3 Template
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 16:9
Click the green button to download it.
Download the 16:9 Template