Free Ireland Island Editable Map

8,026 views

Map of Ireland and Northern Ireland with 34 counties, labeling major counties, Dublin, Antrim, Cork, and Galway. Ireland Outline map labeled with capital and major cities, Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Limerick and Waterford.

The Map of Ireland Island Template includes three slides.
Slide 1, Country outline map labeled with capital and major cities.

The island is composing of the Republic of Ireland, which covers just under 56% of the island area, and Northern Ireland, a part of the United Kingdom, which covers the remaining 44% and is located in the northeast of the island. Dublin is the capital and largest city of Republic of Ireland, other major cities including Belfast, Cork, Limerick, Galway, and Waterford.

Ireland Outline map labeled with cities

Slide 2, Country political map labeled with Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Ireland is an island divided into Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, one country of UK. Every individual political subdivision is an editable shape.

Ireland Political map labeled with Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Slide 3, Country political map labeled with major administration districts.

Ireland is an island divided into 34 counties, 28 for Ireland and 6 for Northern Ireland: Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Donegal, Down, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Londonderry, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Fingal, and South Dublin. The most populated counties are Dublin, Cork, Galway and Antrim. Every individual political subdivision is an editable shape.

 Ireland Political map labeled with major counties of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland

Find out more about Northern Ireland in Simple Wiki.

Size: 205K
Type: PPTX

Aspect Ratio: Standard 4:3
Click the blue button to download it.
Download the 4:3 Template
Aspect Ratio: Widescreen 16:9
Click the green button to download it.
Download the 16:9 Template